Glass/Stone Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile
Note: Photo is of Half a piece. All other pieces are full 12"x12"
Modello Grigio Interlocking 12 in. x 12 in. x 6 mm (1 sq. ft.)
Add a splash of modern styling to your decor with Modello Grigio Interlocking Mosaic Tile. A seemingly random blend of gray stone and variably finished glass forms this 12 in. x 12 in. mesh-mounted tile, infusing your space with a chic look and a contemporary ambience. The mixed-sheen, mixed-finished tiles will invigorate any residential or commercial setting and are versatile enough to be used outside or on a fireplace surround. They look particularly ravishing as kitchen backsplash or bath wall and also work stunningly as a countertop surface or feature wall.
- 1 sq. ft. per piece, each piece sold individually. Weight equals 3 lb.
- Grade 1, glass/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 6 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. Random varying length and width brick pieces.
- Unglazed, mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. is not applicable to wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backer board, thin-set, and installation tools
- Item is available for in store purchase only
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- To ensure consistency of size and color, please capture all tiles for a project within one order, each item within an order is selected from a single color (dye lot) and size (caliber), so multiple orders may receive various colors and/or sizes
- Ceramic/porcelain, LVT and natural stone tile within a corresponding series may be produced at different times; while true to the tile, this may cause a variation in color and size