Hot Stuff Oven and Grill Cleaner
- powerful liquid cleaner designed to quickly remove baked on carbon and fat
- Bring back that clean shine on your commercial ovens, fryers, griddles and other kitchen equipment.
Comparable retail: $66.00
How to Use:
NOTE: For applications requiring dilution of the product, pour water first and then HOT STUFF. WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND SAFETY GLASSES.
GRIDDLES AND PANINI PRESSES:
1) Pre-heat the cooking surface to 80 °C (176 °F) before cleaning and then shut off before applying the cleaning solution.
2) Spray or pour directly onto surface.
3) Place damp cloth under spatula and scrape greasy solution into rear gutter.
4) Wipe clean using a damp cloth.
5) Rinse well with potable water and wipe dry.
6) Apply thin coat of cooking oil to prevent rusting.
1) Apply with a sprayer directly to walls, racks and glass.
2) Allow to work for 5-15 minutes. For heavy soils, agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Rinse well with potable water.
1) Drain completely.
2) Scrape off or hose down to remove excess grease.
3) Fill up to 10 cm (4 inches) from top with cold water and pour in 1 part HOT STUFF per 25 to 40 part water.
4) Boil for 30 minutes.
5) Scrub while still warm.
6) Drain and flush off using hot water.
7) Rinse well with potable water before use.